- Air rotary rig with heavy duty casing hammer and down hole hammer mounted on White double tandem. Can drive up to 20 inch diameter. Especially suitable for troublesome overburden – gravel, boulders, etc. Has angle hole and directional drilling capability.
- Air-mud rotary rig also with casing hammer. 1500 foot capacity mounted on Mack double tandem. Our rigs are especially equipped by our firm to be the most efficient for the type of work we do –whether large or small.
Drill Rig Components
- Each rig is complete with welding equipment.
- We tailor make our equipment to provide for the most efficient operation possible. For example, we have developed a revolutionary hydraulically operated slush pump. Thus eliminating the conventional gear drive system. This has been in use for about 6 years with considerable success. A company is currently marketing this system and the oil patch is currently developing a unit of this type only on a larger scale.
Rig Components Photos
- complete line of cementing and formation fracturing equipment sufficient to handle any small to medium sized project.
- downhole and geophysical logging
- downhole casing perforation
- directional drilling
- aquifer tests: complete line of pumps and power supply for capacity up to 3000 gallons per minute.