Here are a few recent projects we have been involved with:
Subdivision Ground Water Investigations
- Valley Ridge Country Estates, Crowsnest Pass
- Diamond Willow Estates, Municipal District of Cardston
- Heaven on Earth Estates, Municipal District of Cardston
Ground water investigation and development for each of the above: exploration, testing and licensing
- February 2018 – Replacement and servicing of Submersible Pump Units for Parks Canada Lake Louise Production Wells which we drilled in 1998. Replaced existing pump columns(galvanized) with all new 6 inch Stainless Steel Pump Column(60 feet with Stainless Steel Inline Check Valve) that we supplied at the request of Parks Canada. Also assisted Parks Canada Technicians with the evaluation of their existing submersibles.
- September 2017 – Large flowing well by Spring Coulee (flows at 450 igpm) drilled by us in 1994 was in need of new Control Wellhead. Replaced one made of PVC with an all Stainless Steel Wellhead with 2-2inch discharge valves unit.
- 2015 – 2017 – Large Nine Hole Well Program for Domestic Water Supply for Village of Foremost and Satellite Communities. Started in Fall of 2015 and completed in Fall 2017. Wells were completed in Milk River Aquifer (depths of 700 feet) and extensive aquifer testing was performed by us. Also installed all submersible pumps and pitless adapter units (weld on) on each well.
- June 2014 – Scouts Canada Existing Well Redesign to enable them to use High Quality Ground Water Designation at Camp Impeesa
- April 2014 – Deep Well 780 Feet Completed in Milk River Formation for Silver Sage Colony, Foremost
- 2013 – Replacement of Old Well – The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Mountain View Chapel
- 2012 – Drilling Irrigation well for Golf Course
- 2012 – Ground Water Investigation and Development-St. Paul Community and Standoff Town Supply Wells Relocation (Blood Tribe Public Works and AECOM Engineering)
- 2011 – Ground water Investigation and Development-Fisher Ranch
- 2008 – Well Brood Trout Station- Coleman
- 2008 – Municipal Well- Willow Creek M.D.
- 2008 – Municipal Supply Well M.D. Bighorn- Deadman’s Flats
- 2008 – Ranch Supply Well- Deseret Ranches of Alberta
- 2008 – Numerous Ground Water Investigations & Consultant Reports For Subdivision Approvals
- 2008 – Ground Water Development Program Town of Fort MacLeod
(Directional Drilling Adjacent to River
- 2007– Develop Deep Well for Municipal Supply- Hamlet of Exshaw and Cement Plant
- 2008– Ground Water Investigation & Testing Island Lake Resort, Fernie, BC- Stantec Consulting
- 2006– Municipality of Crowsnest Pass- Corridor Expansion Ground Water
Investigation- Stantec Consulting
- 2007: Municipal District of Bighorn: ground water investigation for source supply for hamlet of Deadman’s Flats (ongoing)
- 2006: Municipal District of Bighorn: develop and test deep well for municipal supply – Community of Exshaw, AB 200 G.P.M.
- 2005: Municipality of Crownest Pass: ground water exploration and testing for anticipated Crowsnest Pass Corridor Expansion
- 2003: source and recharge wells for geothermal cooling of Lake Louise Inn, Lake Louise, AB ground water exploration utilizing directional drilling, Fort Macleod Municipal water supply